Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sketch # 189

Its sunday and time for a new sketch.
Our talented Nabon made this lovely one!
Feel free to join us :)


MARIE SUS
I have followed the sketch and used metal dies as a mask to make the background. 
The circles are colored with Promarker pens.
ARNLAUG
Followed the sketch, just moved the title.

BRIT
I turned the sketch one step to the right, 
so that the motive was a little bit further down on the page.

LULA
I followed the sketch.

BROGGIS
I think I have followed the sketch pretty well.

SCARLETT
I followed the sketch and was inspired to make a page in memory of the angels lost to the tragedy in our country this December.


This weeks RAK







1 comment:

Terhi Koskinen said...

Love that Rika Hara layout! So beautiful and sweet. (Don't know that lanquage, so comment here :D)