Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Top 3 - Sketch 161!!!!

Hi There!  I must say all you ladies make it so hard to choose a winner!!  Such fantabulous creations from everyone!  I really enjoyed going around and admiring all the pages!

The winner of this week's sketch is:


I love how this page is filled with all things Spring!  From the colors to the butterflies, kites to the pictures - makes me happy to see evidence of the new season!!  Love the use of the pill box as an embellishment also!!
 

This page caught my eye right away with the cut up photo pieced on the page!  Love that.  The colors are magnificent and the canvas accent is gorgeous!


This photo is just the cutest, don't you think??  I love the rich colors and the green paint used for the flowers and drip.  Check out those layers and cute lil' banner - just so pretty!!

Jonna you are the winner of this week's RAK!!! : D  Please send us your mailing info so I can get it out to you!!

Have super days friends!

No comments: