Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hello fellow scrappers!

Finally we intruduce our new fabulous members in the designteam! We are all so happy to get some new inspiration. Say hello to Linda, Machiko and Scarlett!

We will pick one of you for a RAK if you tell all about it in your blog and link to this blog post! Put the link in the Linky!


Hi, I’m Linda from Sandnes, Norway. Married and have a son (18). I’m a full time graphic design student and creative 24-7 . I love to use and stretch sketches when I create my layouts, I make pages with my heart and love to use pictures and papers that stretches my limits as a scrapper. I love my gesso, paint, mists and found objects.

Other DT assignment right now is with Basically Bare and Scrapshop.no

I look forward to inspiring you and beeing inspired, please visit my blog at www.favoritspot.com, Hugs

................................................................................................................................................................

My name is Machiko Matsuura.

I live in Osaka, Japan and I am 29 years old. My family is, two sons, 2years, and 5 years old, and my husband, four people. I work as a nurse in a hospital. Sometimes I teach scrapbooking.
My hobbies are taking pictures by a single-lens reflex and creating scrapbooking. Both are very important for me because I can relax when I do my hobbies. I love to make scrapbooking talking to my friends.

The reason why I started scrapbooking is because I wanted to keep pictures of my sons with good conditions and wonderful design.

I always strive to create ones where my pictures can shine, so I like simple layouts.

Hugs Machiko!

................................................................................................................................................................

Hi there, I'm Scarlett from the US. My hubbie, two kiddos, and I live in a rural area where we run a kennel business raising and training German Shepherds. When I'm not busy attending to chores or running here and there for my kids, I love to get down with paper, paste, and all things a bit messy.

I'm a whimsical, freestyle scrapper that delights in adding little details to make everything just so. I look forward to inspiring you and being inspired. xxx

.................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: